One Hour HVAC Maintenance Program
Protect your heating and cooling system with our annual maintenance
What would happen if you never changed the oil in your car? Or, what if you never checked your car's tires for wear? Like your car, your home's cooling and heating system requires regular maintenance and service to operate safely and efficiently. Without it, serious problems can develop, causing you a great deal of damage to repair.
The One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® maintenance agreement, Comfort Club™, provides you with regular system checks. It's a bi-annual planned check-up and service. The maintenance completed is designed to meet or exceed all manufacturer and extended warranty requirements for system maintenance and surpasses the recommendations set forth from the Department of Energy and most utility companies. A Comfort Club™ agreement will keep your system running at its peak.
If you're interested in heating and cooling services or annual maintenance from Meacham Companies, give us a call today to learn more! We offer all our heating or air conditioning services in Shrewsbury, Westborough, Marlborough and throughout Massachusetts.
Comfort Club™ Membership Program
As a Comfort Club™ member, you'll receive:
- AC Maintenance - One precision tune-up, professional cleaning and rejuvenation of your air conditioner, plus one safety check, usually in the early spring or summer.
- Furnace Maintenance - One precision tune-up, professional cleaning and rejuvenation of your furnace, plus one safety check, usually in the fall or winter.
Our maintenance program goes beyond the typical HVAC service contract. Membership highlights include:
- System Lifespan - your system could last up to twice as long. It's like getting two air conditioners and two furnaces for the price of one. The annual service you receive as part of your Comfort Club™ membership could double the remaining life of your air conditioner and furnace.
- Save Money and Be "Green" - Your savings on utility bills could easily pay for annual service. Plus, conserving energy is important to the planet's health.
- Breakdown-Free Guarantee - One Hour® Annual service helps reduces breakdowns and club members receive a reduced diagnostic fee and a 15% discount on all repairs.
- Premier Client Rewards - As a Comfort Club™ member you enjoy special privileges. If you ever need service, you'll receive priority service scheduling when setting your appointment.
- Inflation Protection - Comfort Club™ membership is available for a low monthly fee. Check with your service technician about how you can save with our Comfort Club™ membership.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.