Home Comfort Advisor (Sales)
Role: The Home Comfort Advisor (HCA) conducts in-home sales consultations focused on HVAC comfort and efficiency.
The HCA assesses homeowner needs, develops and presents replacement/upgrade options, secures the sales contract, processes the order and supporting documentation, and works with the Company team to ensure customer satisfaction.
This position works with new and existing customers, to guide them through the entire Sales Process, while exploring equipment, financing and rebate options.
- Cultivate, pre-qualify and call on customers to increase their awareness of Company product/service offerings
- Prepare and present estimates, proposals and contracts to the customer
- Gather all relevant data required to support the proposal, including, but not limited to Customer Needs Assessment, Load Calculation, Layout Diagram, Photos, etc.
- Follow-up on sales leads and call lists, both self-generated and company-provided sources
- Attend networking events, as and when directed
- Manage multiple opportunities simultaneously
- Complete all paperwork and information sharing, in a timely and accurate manner on all leads, including collection of funds
- Resolve and communicate client satisfaction issues
- Demonstrate technical expertise and a high level of credibility and integrity
- Effectively write and present proposals, negotiate value, and close the sale
- Prior success in the industry with knowledge of industry and local market
- Strong relationship building skills, customer focused and disciplined
- Strong needs-based sales skills and a passion for excellence
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Must exhibit the characteristics of honesty and integrity, quality and reliability
- A spirit of cooperation and teamwork is required to successfully achieve the Company’s goals
- Valid Massachusetts driver’s license and a clean driving record
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Name: Dorothy Starzec
Email: [email protected]