HVAC Sales ($110k +)
Role: The Home Comfort Advisor (HCA) conducts in-home sales consultations focused on HVAC comfort and efficiency.
The HCA assesses homeowner needs, develops and presents replacement/upgrade options, secures the sales contract, processes the order and supporting documentation, and works with the Company team to ensure customer satisfaction.
This position works with new and existing customers, to guide them through the entire Sales Process, while exploring equipment, financing and rebate options.
- Effectively prepare and present proposals, negotiate value, and close the sale
- Gather all relevant data required to support the proposal, including, but not limited to Customer Needs Assessment, Load Calculation, Layout Diagram, Photos, etc.
- Follow-up on sales leads and call lists, both self-generated and company-provided sources
- Attend social functions and networking events, as and when directed, in order to share Company product/service offerings.
- Manage multiple opportunities simultaneously
- Resolve and communicate client satisfaction issues
- Demonstrate technical expertise and a high level of credibility and integrity
- Prior success in the industry and/or residential sales
- Proven knowledge of HVAC concepts, Duct Design, Hydronic Design, and industry best practices
- Strong relationship building skills, customer focused and disciplined
- Effective needs-based sales and influencing skills
- Passion for excellence and achievement
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Must be able to work around the customers’ time schedule
- Must exhibit the characteristics of honesty and integrity, quality and reliability
- A spirit of cooperation and teamwork
- Valid Massachusetts driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Draw, Commissions, Bonus, Vehicle, Gas,
- Health, Dental, Vision, ST & LT Disability Insurances
- 401K, Paid Holidays and PTO, etc.
- Friendly work environment
- Training available as needed
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Name: Dorothy Starzec
Email: [email protected]