Expert Home Energy Audit Company Serving Central MA
Contact Us For A
Home Energy Audit Estimate
Privacy Statement: Your privacy is valued! Your personal information will be kept confidential and will not be redistributed or shared with any third parties.
Find the right energy efficiency & home comfort solutions with an expert energy audit
An inefficient, uncomfortable home is something that no one wants to deal with. However, many homeowners don't know where to start when it comes to dealing with their home energy and comfort issues. At Meacham Companies, we can provide you with a complete home energy audit that will identify problem areas in your home and allow us to recommend the right solutions for your needs.
Our home energy audits are the perfect first step in creating a more comfortable, efficient home. If you're interested in an energy audit for your home, call us today at 1-855-212-6496 or fill out our contact form. We offer all our home energy services in Shrewsbury, Westborough, Marlborough and the nearby areas.
Our home energy audit process
- Blower Door Test: This is a depressurization test that creates a vacuum inside your home. It depressurizes the building envelope pulling any air through any problems areas allowing you to feel exactly where your house is losing energy. As you walk through your home with the energy consultant you'll be able to feel the air coming through the leaky window and door moldings, leaky wall outlets, recessed lights, fireplaces, attic accesses and rim joists.
- Thermal Imaging Analysis: With an infrared camera we can literally see through the walls inside your home. This allows us to determine your home's insulation levels and the air flow throughout the home so you can see with your own eyes where your home is losing energy.
- Duct Leakage Inspection: Ducts that weren't installed properly or may have been damaged over the years are a major cause of energy loss for homeowners throughout the United States. Our energy consultants use state of the art equipment to test the ducts in your house and determine exactly how much energy and money you're losing due to the leaky ductwork.
- Health & Safety / Indoor Air Quality Analysis: Each one of our energy auditors run tests on all of your home's combustion units and inspect all of the ventilation to ensure there are no health and safety issues with combustion appliances, ventilation for dryers, bathroom fans, etc. This allows us to see if all equipment is running at its optimum efficiency. This also allows us to determine if any appliances are releasing dangerous levels of carbon monoxide. Inadequate ventilation can also lead to allergens or mold spores in your home.
- Mold & Moisture Evaluation: Moisture build up is a common problem with homes throughout the United States. The moisture not only causes problems with energy consumption, but it can also cause health and safety problems for homeowners. Our auditors use the infrared camera to test every crevice throughout the home to determine if there are any moisture or mold problems due to inefficient ventilation or improper insulation installation.
- Window & Door Inspection: An auditor will inspect all the windows throughout your home including windows in the basement, checking for drafts, leaks, and improper mechanical condition. The auditor will determine if it is necessary and cost effective to upgrade your windows to energy efficient windows.
- Solutions Presentation: After the audit is complete, our certified energy auditor will compile all the data from your audit and customize various simple solutions for your house. All of our solutions are designed to reduce your energy bills by up to 40% and have a payback period of 5 years or less. The solutions report will be printed and presented to you on the spot right after the audit.
Get the right energy solutions for your home
If you're interested in upgrading your home's energy efficiency and comfort, a home energy audit from Meacham Companies is the perfect place to start. Call us today at 1-855-212-6496 or contact us online to learn more about our home energy solutions and how we can help you. We offer all our services in Shrewsbury, Westborough, Marlborough, Northborough, Watertown, Natick, Southborough, Weston, Franklin, Waban and the surrounding areas.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.