Experienced Boiler Maintenance Company Serving Central MA
We provide fast, effective maintenance for all makes and models
Benefits of regular boiler maintenance:
- Optimal home comfort
- Reliable performance
- Better Boiler efficiency
- Extended life
- Lower repair costs & increased energy savings
Many homeowners don't think about their boiler for much of the year, only to be frustrated when they go to turn it on in the fall and find a problem. Meacham Companies can help you avoid this situation with regular boiler maintenance.
Regular boiler maintenance is essential to ensuring that your system works correctly when you need it. By getting a professional inspection from our experts, you can be sure that you don't need any major repairs or replacement. Call us today at 1-855-212-6496 or contact us online. We provide all boiler services in Auburn, Hopkinton, Sudbury, and the nearby areas.
What to expect from your boiler maintenance appointment
A boiler requires annual maintenance to make sure it performs as it should. Even if your boiler appears to be working properly, it's smart to schedule a boiler maintenance appointment. The boiler inspection and maintenance work performed by one of our experienced HVAC technicians will ensure safe, efficient operation and help prolong the life of your heating system.
The checklist for typical boiler maintenance will include the following work:
- Prep for peak performance. Annual boiler maintenance is the best way to ensure reliable, efficient performance after your system isn't used in the summer.
- Visual inspection: Your technician will check not only the boiler but also visually inspect the combustion air piping and flue gas vent piping for any indications of leakage, deterioration, or signs of blockage.
- Combustion safety: It's important to make sure that your boiler is venting correctly, with no danger of combustion gases getting into your living space.
- Filter check: A dirty filter will be replaced or cleaned. When air filters become clogged with dirt, dust, pet dander and other particulates, air flow is reduced and system efficiency plummets. The HVAC tech will also confirm proper filter size and type. Filters should be replaced at least once every season -- more often if the family has pets or a remodeling project underway.
- Nozzle Replacement: A dirty Nozzle will be replaced with a new nozzle. When the nozzle filter that forms part of the nozzle gets dirty it can lead to issues with a full throughput of the nozzle & incomplete combustion.
- Oil treatment additive (Oil): Prevents corrosion, rust, and sludge. Will also help totally disburse water, clean fuel systems, pumps, nozzles and will help keep filters clean. This will extend the burner life and improve fuel efficiency. Helps control waxing and gelling of fuel in cold winter.
- Oil Boiler Cleaning: Removing carbon, soot and other combustion byproducts from the burner and combustion chamber helps to promote more efficient operation.
- System check: Part of the maintenance includes running the boiler to confirm that the thermostat is working correctly, and that warm air is being delivered to your living space.
- Occupant issues: Let your technician know if certain parts of the house are colder or draftier than others. Our experts are trained to identify other factors that affect home comfort and energy efficiency. Even if your boiler is working perfectly, your house may have insulation, air leakage or ductwork conditions that impact comfort and energy efficiency (see sidebar).
Get Complete Boiler Maintenance Today
If you've had any issues with your heating system, Meacham Companies can provide you with the right boiler solutions for your needs. We maintain all types of systems, and we can keep your furnace running optimally whenever you need it.
Call us today at 1-855-212-6496 or contact us online to get an estimate on any of our HVAC maintenance. We provide expert boiler maintenance in Auburn, Hopkinton, Sudbury, Sutton, Uxbridge, Paxton, Princeton, Weston Framingham, Franklin, Waban, and the nearby areas.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.